Tree of life tote bag - Celtic knotwork
This tote bag features the Celtic tree of life in a rendering of carved Celtic knot work. A thoughtful gift for people of Irish descent, Celtic heritage, and Gaelic traditions, and not just on St. Patrick's Day.
The tree of life is not only a Celtic emblem. It is also a Viking symbol (Yggdrasill) and is mentioned in Icelandic lore.
This design works well for people of Scandinavian heritage who love Nordic runes, Norse mythology, and the tales of the Norsemen.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
Celtic knotwork cross design.Click/tap to see it on products.