Sunshine summer solstice -- large organic tote bag
The summer solstice tote bag celebrates June 21. Midsummer, the longest day of the year, is observed all over the world. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice falls on December 21.
But this design celebrates bright sunny days anytime of the year. In fact, you might find that it makes you feel happy even if the sun slips behind a cloud for a while.
What is a Solstice? Here’s a video clip from National Geographic:
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
Sunshine, wind, and open water. Check out our windsurfing design.
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|