Sailing vacation poster - running before the wind
The sailing vacation design features the message "RUNNING BEFORE THE WIND."
The expression refers to a ship sailing in the same direction as the wind and being propelled forward – the wind is coming from astern.
Before a storm hits outside Brook's Peninsula, BC:
The sailboat design shows a beautiful vintage drawing of a sailboat in full sail. It’s perfect for people who love sailing, the sailing lifestyle, and boating - for the captain, the entire crew, boat owners and sailboat lovers.
COYOTE: The Mike Plant Story - Official Trailer:
Life is better on a boat. Keep calm and sail on.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
Here's a design that evokes the history of sailing (comes as a poster, mug, t-shirt, and tote bag).