Red and blue compass rose large organic tote bag
The winds and the waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators. ~Edward Gibbon
A classic nautical motif, this vintage compass rose evokes vacations and sailing on the open water . . . the breeze, the big sky.
The compass design shows the cardinal points of North, South, East, and West, with a graphic of a sailboat at the center.
Makes a great gift for sailors, captains, boat owners, and yachters.
Here's a related nautical design we offer as a mug, a tote bag, a poster, and a t-shirt.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|