Nordic heritage - Viking helmet -- large organic tote bag
The Viking helmet is an emblem of Nordic heritage – a symbol of the seafaring Norsemen. Skol!
Perfect for men and women who love Norse runes, ancient lore, the myths and mythology of Scandinavia, and the tales of the Vikings recorded in the sagas and Eddas by Snorri Sturluson.
The restored vintage image is an eye-catching design for Viking warriors. For those who take pride in their Nordic roots . . . and the longships that carried their ancestors across the seas:
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
Woodcut of Odin's two ravens, Huginn and Muninn. Click/tap to see the design on mugs, t-shirts, posters, and tote bags.
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|