Endless or eternal knot tote bag -- meditation / yoga symbol
The endless knot or shrivatsa is an auspicious sign in Buddhism. It is one of the symbols that pertain to the eightfold path or Dharma. This tote bag makes a thoughtful gift for people who are practicing yoga and meditation.The eternal knot symbol is often found in Tibetan Buddhism where it is taken to represent the continuum of mind, the endless cycle of rebirth, death and rebirth, and the intertwining of wisdom and compassion.
A more complex form seen on ca. 400-year-old Chinese lacquerware dish.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
An often underestimated superpower on the world stage:
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|