Cycling tote bag -- the Tour de France and the leader’s yellow jersey
Great gift for cycling fans of all ages and particularly for fans of the Tour de France, the world's longest and toughest race.
Can you take this tote bag to spinning class? Absolutely! It will start a conversation for sure.
You never know how hard this cycling enthusiast trained, but he is wearing the yellow jersey – the maillot jaune in French – so he’s clearly a fan of Le tour.
While we're on the subject, here's a quick overview of the course:
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
A further variation on "life behind bars" . . .
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|