Bamboo leaves and branches (2) -- Japanese art tote bag
This Japanese art tote bag features an arrangement of bamboo leaves and branches. They are one of the most popular motifs in Japanese art, which makes the tote bag a great gift for people who enjoy a Japanese look – men and women alike.
Bamboo is one of the world's most versatile materials.
The culture of Japan is inconceivable without bamboo. The Japanese ink brush style, bamboo designs, and bamboo prints are timeless, so this classic design will always look fresh.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|