Japanese art - bamboo with bird - large organic tote bag
The Japanese art tote bag features a bamboo design. Japanese culture is inconceivable without bamboo, so bamboo leaves and branches make a great gift for people who enjoy a Japanese look. This bag will look great wherever you take it.
The Art of Japanese Ink Painting
Bamboo is one of the most popular motifs in Japanese culture – as is the bird that is perched on the branch. This particular image dates from the early 1900s and has been digitally restored. The Japanese ink brush style of bamboo designs and bamboo prints are timeless; this tote will always look fresh.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|