Historical sailing ship – a nautical design - large organic tote bag
The historical sailing ship tote bag makes a thoughtful gift for anybody who loves sailing, sailboats, and the history and lore of the sea. Maybe that person is actually you! :-)
They say life is better on a boat. Makes a perfect nautical gift for men and women, teens, and even kids.
Great for a trip to the beach, a lake, or the pool.
Here’s a National Geographic video clip about a 173-year-old whaling ship that returned to save whales:
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
Not to forget the daring pirates of historical times and their thirst for rum. Here's a design for those who love pirate lore:
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|