Golf tote bag – a putting cartoon -- large organic tote bag
Instructions for sinking a tough putt. An advanced technique for tapping one in on the green. This is a move you won't see at major golf courses or on the tour.
When a golfer absolutely needs a birdie or an eagle, s/he should consider this special approach. Improve your handicap . . . with a sense of humor!
OK, so it wasn’t exactly a hole in one, but this makes a great gift for any golfer, your golf dad or golf mom, a golf pro . . . and, naturally, for yourself.
Best Putts of 2019
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat botto
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|