Eggplant tote bag with Japanese art
The eggplant coffee mug is stylish, even classic, as artwork in its own right. This eggplant mug features a woodblock print from the 1913 edition of Barei Gakan. The artist is Kōno Bairei (1844-1895) and the type of art is known as a Ukiyo-e print.
This design might be an especially big hit with foodies who are vegetarians and vegans. Personally, I’m an omnivore but eggplants number high on my list . . . for example in ratatouille.
Tap the headline for a classic French recipe. Cooking can be an art.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|