Courage is knowing what not to fear. Plato quote organic tote bag
Plato’s wisdom is that courage is not the absence of fear. Instead, real courage lies in recognizing what truly deserves to be feared and what doesn’t.
Marie Curie was thinking along the sames lines when she said, “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|