Cherry blossom tote bag – I love Sakuras - large organic tote bag
Pink (and often white) cherry blossoms are sure sign that spring has arrived.
In Japanese, Sakura means cherry tree in flower, which reminds us of the 3,020 (!) cherry trees presented to the City of Washington, DC, in 1912 by the mayor of Tokyo City.
But why not celebrate your own personal cherry blossom festival? Carry this tote bag in the middle of winter, or any time the spirit moves you. Expect compliments.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
Another sign of spring: a single golden daffodil in full bloom. We have it as a mug, t-shirt, and a tote bag. Take a look.
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|