Bamboo weaver - Japanese art - large organic tote bag
This Japanese art tote bag features a vintage graphic of a weaver crafting a bamboo basket. The artwork dates from the early 1900s .
Japanese culture is inconceivable without bamboo. As a result, it is one of the most popular themes in the art of Japan. Meanwhile, the Japanese ink brush style of prints and designs is timeless. The image on this tote bag will always stay fresh.
Bamboo weaving: still going strong all over Asia:
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
As a motif, bamboo is timeless. Here is a contemporary rendering:
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|